Cheesecloth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheesecloth

I've noticed in the shops at the moment that cheesecloth shirts are popular again. Brilliant! Will definitely be buying some.
    My 2 favourite items of clothing in the 70s were my blue and white check shirt and a white and yellow stripe ankle length dress, both cheesecloth, both worn to death!
    sigpic
    'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Re: Cheesecloth

I remember as a teenager wearing a cheesecloth top with no bra-BIG MISTAKE!

Comment

I have a couple of cheesecloth shirts.one is an early original seditionaries sex pistols destroy cheesecloth shirt.it is so tight.

Comment

I loved my cheesecloth shirts had plain stripey and checked ones with the tie bits at the front.

Comment

Plain white cheesecloth seditionaries ( sex pistols ) type shirts are available on ebay.They have the bum flap,long sleeves and D rings etc.The same as the one Johnny Rotten wore on the famous god save the queen river thames video.Being plain white,i guess people can add their own design on them somehow.
          I have two modern cheesecloth shirts,both made by Dion October ( her real name ),and her mother Soo Catwoman.They put Soo's face on them both.They are seriously good quality shirts,and they feel wonderful to wear.Great for hot summer days and nights!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0437.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	259729Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0540.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	259730

I think white cheesecloth looks great with a coastal command irvin.Definately a material that blends in with vintage,aswell as modern clothing of any style.

Name:	DSC_0438.jpg
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	259731

Comment

i had a fab cheesecloth top that tied in the middle.........wore it with flared jeans and platform denim sandals...........well it was the 70's

Comment

Like this, SD?

Name:	Kaz '78.jpg
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	260000
              sigpic
              'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Working...