Help with a Tony Christie 'B' side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a Tony Christie 'B' side

I've always been a fan of this guy. I remember buying 'Avenues and Alleyways', but I used to play the flip-side all the time, I loved it so much. It was called 'I Never Was A Child'. I have Goggled it but only found passing references.

Does anyone remember it? Do you have any links to a place where I might listen to it.........read the lyrics.........find out more about it??

Thanks

Re: Help with a Tony Christie 'B' side

I'm a big Tony Christie fan too MB ! I've got most of his LP's which I've sourced on ebay. I never bought that single and the flip-side is not an album track so maybe it's worth forking out a couple of quid for that 7inch if you wanna hear it again.

Comment

Originally posted by scotchmist View Post
      I'm a big Tony Christie fan too MB ! I've got most of his LP's which I've sourced on ebay. I never bought that single and the flip-side is not an album track so maybe it's worth forking out a couple of quid for that 7inch if you wanna hear it again.
      Thanks scotchmist

Yes, maybe that's the best option. Mind you, I'll also have to find someone with a record deck!

Comment

2 for sale on Discogs (I've not used that site before)...
        Tony Christie - Avenues And Alleyways / I Never Was A Child - Discogs Marketplace
        sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Thanks very much for the info, rossobantam

Comment

Working...
          X