X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two flicks

Hey folks,

Great forum here, exactly what I'm looking for lol

Ok so There are two movies I've been trying to figure out, I used to watch them on occasion when I was little...

1st Movie -

The best I can remember is that a father dies and leaves his wife and kids behind then he is resurrected as a vaccum cleaner or some kind of house hold machine and only the kids know about him until later in the film when the mother discovers him.

2nd Movie -

Sort of like Dark Crystal but there was real life actors in it as well as puppets. I remember a puppet digging up from the center of the earth and then later on he finds a man in a garage or a carpark. The man stops and realizes theres something behind him but when he turns around the puppet shoots around quickly to the other side.

Thats all I remember of both movies, Im guess last 70s or early 80s though I really cant be sure.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: Two flicks

No idea on first one
    Second one - Labyrinth ?

Comment

Upworld/A Gnome Named Gnorm?

Haven't seen it, but it's the only thing I can think of that fits.

A Gnome Named Gnorm (1990)

Comment

Yes! I can tell even just by the cover thats it! Thanks, you have no idea how long I've been looking for that lol

Comment

nice one Derek!

sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Crazy part is that you can't buy a DVD of it, but Amazon offer a repro poster!

There weren't too many gnome movies - I can remember wanting to see this when it came out, only for it to be off the radar.

Comment

The video is for sale here UP WORLD RARE Anthony Michael Hall VIDEO VHS on eBay, also, Videos VHS, DVD, Film TV (end time 14-May-09 15:24:19 BST)

Is this the one where the gnome calls people wearing sunglasses "No eyes"?

Comment

Theres a spanish video up on youtube, its pretty funny "KABOOM!"

I cant put up the link because Youtube is being screwy at the moment but a quick search will find it...

Amazing its not on dvd.

Comment

I found the first movie

And You thought your Parents were weird (1991)

YouTube - And You Thought Your Parents Were Weird! Trailer

Comment

Working...
                  X