Whistling chewing gum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whistling chewing gum

Does anyone remember a chewing gum that was shaped like a large Polo mint, wrapped in cellophane, and before you chewed it into gum, you could whistle through the hole if you held it verticle with your teeth. I think it was called, 'Dunkin whistle gum' or something like that? Also, you got transfers/tattoos with it. They were realistic transfers that lasted longer than the ink lick-and-stick tattoos you usually got, these were more like skin that stayed on for a few days. Sometimes you had to really scrub them off.
    sigpicAndyGranda

Re: Whistling chewing gum

Two of our members have talked about this before which means the good news is you are not alone in remembering it, the bad new we are still yet to come up with the name or a picture
    Heather

Comment

Fue Gum according to this Japanese site Fue Gum (Whistle Gum)

Comment

Coris Whistle Gum

Comment

THANK YOU!!! I thought i was having a fake memory and no one knows what I am talking about. Growing up in Philly I remembered buying penny candy. I remember the gum being round with a hole in the middle and I thought it was blue. So, I'm guessing the wrapper. However, i thought it was thinner like a wafer. That could be the fake memory. Living in Oklahoma for quite some time so our cultural differences are too many to count. No one here has ever heard of it. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X