The January Zx81 Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The January Zx81 Program

Bonjour, Look at the screen pages of the programs!

For the beginning of the new year, I am proposing to you a program for the artist in you. It is titled "ARTIST".

This program will run correctly on a basic Timex-Sinclair 1000 because it requires only 2 KB of memory.

It allows you to draw in eight (8) directions: Up, right, down, left, up-right, up-left, down-right and down-left.

With the function PEN OFF you can erase one dot at a time. With the function ERASE you will erase the whole picture. Included also is the function PRINTER which will send a copy of the screen to the printer (the ZX81 or TS 1000 printer). So this function might not work with an emulator.

Matt Barber has a web site where you can vote for the best programs of the ZX81 or the Sinclair Timex T/S1000. So...Start the year 2006, the 25th year of the ZX81, by voting on the (or some of my) program(s) you like best. You will find Matt's web site at: "http://www.honneamise.u-net.com/zx81/index.html". Some of my programs should be worthy of some votes...I guess...I hope.

From the 10th to the 12th of March 2006 in Fulda, Germany will be held the annual MICROFAIR for the Sinclair ZX81. Every ZX81 and T/S1000 users are invited. This year marks the 15 years of existence of the ZX-TEAM, the 10th year of the MICROFAIR, my 2 years of monthly releasing of new UNBELIEVEABLE programs and...Mostly the 25 years of the ZX81.

Be there when my "ALIEN MIND" will be revealed, a new concept in brain game. It features: (1) 30 levels to solve. (2) Better graphics. (3) Better animation. (4) The set-up time in the SLOW mode is faster than the previous games using the FAST mode to set-up. (5) Automatic detection of level completed (no need to go to the HELP-END sequence to access the next level). (6) All that within only 16KB of memory and written with the Sinclair basic.

Happy New Year, ANDRE***
    Attached Files
    ZX81 fun is travelling, ANDRE***

Working...
X