what is the name of this film?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the name of this film?

I am trying to find a film i watched in the 80's about a young boy who is terminlly ill (cancer i think) and his dying wish was to go to a theme park and ride a rollercoaster....his dad took him on one and he died in his dads arms during the ride. It has "summer" and "winter" in the title i think????

Re: what is the name of this film?

I have NO idea, but it sounds like the kind of film that would make me cry terribly badly.

Must have been quite horrendous for the Dad to have his son's corpse lolling about all over him on the ride though!! Imagine THAT on Saw? LOL!

I hope someone knows what the film is. I'd love to see it.
    "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
    sigpic

Comment

Was it called "the last snow of spring".

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper68 View Post
        Was it called "the last snow of spring".
        I just Googled that and it looks like a right tearjerker! "Don't Be Ashamed To Cry" LOL!:cry:
        "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
        sigpic

Comment

ALTERNATIVE: - The dog dies in the end?

Comment

THATS IT!!!! Oh thanks so much!!!!! I knew it had some sort of seasons in the title!!! heehee xxx Thank you all again...I hope i can repay the favour one day x

Comment

Its called the last snows of spring with renato Cesti he did e similar films last moments and the tree with pink leaves cos he dies so well I have all 3

Comment

Working...
              X