Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Line Game - Hours of fun, so fun I can't remember it's name!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line Game - Hours of fun, so fun I can't remember it's name!!

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to remember a game that my brother used to have when we were younger. My Nana bought it at a Jumble Sale and we played on it for hours. I think the box only lasted a year and it ended up in a tin which is why none of us can remember it's name. We got it in the early 80s so it's probably from the 70s ish.

The concept of the game was you shared out loads of these small ("2 square) white cards and on each card there was lines on them and on some the lines had a dot on the end to signal the end of that track. You had to match the colour lines up from the edges. And when we were finally done we'd play with his toy cars on it. I think the lines were red blue and black and there might have been a grey one.

When I see a map of the London Underground it reminds me of it.

Anyways does anyone remember what this game is please?

Thanks in advance,
    Dawn

Re: Line Game - Hours of fun, so fun I can't remember it's name!!

is this it? its on ebay.....
    Attached Files
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.

Comment

Long time a-waiting, but I have just turned up your game while (fruitlessly) hunting for another to fill a different questions /request here.

Connect. by Galt Toys.

http://noisydecentgraphics.typepad.c...3/connect.html
      "It's never too late to have a happy childhood."

Comment

We still play this regularly!

Comment

Working...
        X