Electronic Battleship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic Battleship

Electronic Battleship can you remember the old electronic version from MB games, ive seen some of the new versions that have been brought out, as i bought my son 1 for xmas and played with him on it, but it dont feel quiet the same as the old one

Could one player play against the machine as well as a 2-player game ?
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

you could on the one i had but it might not have been the very first. it made some really cool sound effects of explosions and stuff too!
      Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
      http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by remember
        you could on the one i had but it might not have been the very first. it made some really cool sound effects of explosions and stuff too!
        yer thats the one the buttons were red and white, red you pressed when your ship was was hit, and the white when a miss,,,,,,,,,ive seen those on e-bay and im gonna buy one for sure

Comment

I have an electronic battleship by MB games bought in 1989.However i have no manuals and i cant work it and i cant remember how the hell i am supposed to play it.Would some kind person here post the manuals online?How can i program the ships locations?I cant figure it out,(i do not have the ships they were lost!).

Please email me at mperdemas@yahoo.gr
          i would love to play again this game!

Comment

Working...
          X