Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toys of the 70's

Hi
    I have just found this site, whilst trying to find some toys I had in the 70's, and this must bt the site to find the answers.

1) Two cars made of plastic, the doors, bonnet, and boot(trunk for US members) were clipped into place then they had a gyro type thing that you pulled a "rip cord" through put then on the ground aimed at each other and hoped they crashed, causing the doors etc to fly off.

2) Moon landing toy: balloon with small leg type frame on bottom, battery operated fan with handle to control it , blow the balloon into the air and try and land it "on the moon"

Thanks for any help identify them for me so I can go "Oh bloody hell, thats what it was called"

Stu

Was number 2 a Johnny Astro toy perhaps
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Thank you sooooooo much for that reply, spot on It was a great toy, I swopped it for a Johnny Seven, which was one of many things I swopped, did we ever keep our own stuff, always seemed to be swopping, none of this asking for money, just thrash out a deal and be done with it hehe

Comment

The cars had been "Crasy Crashers" from Kenner- Toys.

There was one blue Beetle and a red- blue Pick up.

bye

Bautzi

Comment

I had the gyroscope smashing cars too but I am sure it was called 'Stock Car Smash-Up' here in the UK. I have been looking for one on E-bay without success.

Comment

Working...
          X