Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anybody help me with this movie i saw on tv i saw in year 1983-85 i guess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anybody help me with this movie i saw on tv i saw in year 1983-85 i guess?

hello!!! can anybody help me recall a movie i saw on TV when i was yet about 3-5 year old which was about probably a civil war?!!! and then what i saw on that movie was war between people as i could remember were fighting an old fashion way of guns with single shots or perhaps swords...there was a part wherein i think the protagonist allies i think they were kids (I'm not sure or somehow bigger at but not adults) who went on hiding sneaking inside what there enemies where planning and then in order not to be seen by their enemy because they are inside there building(enemy's camp) these characters hide inside i think a complete battle suit like the one used in the story of king Arthur's story and some other stories about knights... I could also recall on that part that in their attack against their enemies they used horses and its like they're attacking a castle... shooting enemies from above while they are riding horses and firing shots against enemies from above the walls of the castle....i hope anybody can help me with this i'd be very thankful....
Working...
X