I think im going to go insane...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think im going to go insane...

Alright... All I can conjure up is that it was an 90's game.. (maybe 80s but highly doubt it) ... anyways here it goes:

You are the last human on earth and you cybernetically enhanced, when A group of aliens attack your planet (could be earth maybe or maybe not) You are able to build helicopters, tanks etc. and order them around and attack the alien threat. As the game progresses you discover yet a second alien race that copies the WWI era and has bi-planes and the works and they are EXTREMELY hard to kill. You can command your little battallion of vehicles and you can opt. to control one of them and become part of the battle field. And when ever you didnt finish your mission or the objective and ran out of time, the world would "explode" and you automatically died...

Thats all i can remember and if i cant remember this game i think i really will go insane... it was an RTS

Re: I think im going to go insane...

It's either one of these:

It's wargames.

Or maybe Warzone

sigpic

Comment

close but no cigar, it looks like that only your able to drive your vehicles that you create (First Person Like) and it has that feeling of a post apocolypse earth, gun metal gray on gun metal gray with a tinge of brown... its on the right track though.. but it was a computer game not for the playstation... I do thank you very much for the help though

Comment

Ok, I'm determened to help you find what it is.
        Give me more descriptions of the game... it's RTS... What else?

Here are some more:

Command & Conquer

Mission Humanity:

Warwind:

Dark Colony:
        sigpic

Comment

...or if it's not command & Conquer, or any of my latest reply, perhaps it could be...

Conflict Zone:

Z (but Z is for the ps1)
          sigpic

Comment

It might help if you remembered which computer system it was for...? (PC, Amiga etc)
            Their light of pocket torch, of signal flare,
            Licks at the edge of unsuspected places,
            While others scan, under an arc-lamp's glare,
            Nursery, kitchen sink, or their own faces.
            -Kingsley Amis

Comment

Working...
            X