Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone remember Cadbury Sunfruits chocolate bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone remember Cadbury Sunfruits chocolate bar?

I used to buy these in 1986. They were blackcurrant flavour and looked like a Cadbury Caramel but in a pinkish wrapper. They were really nice then they dissapeared! Can anyone else remember these?
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Re: Can anyone remember Cadbury Sunfruits chocolate bar?

Can't say I do, but here's a piccie

Comment

Thanks sixtyten. I managed to get some info from Cadbury about the Sunfruits bar after pestering them with emails! She sent me that same pic. The full pic shows some great long forgotten bars! I posted it in 'Defunct sweets' thread as it shows 'Ice Breaker Bar', 'Black Magic bar' and Pyramint to name a few.
      Last edited by stuckinthe80's; 18-01-2010, 09:22.
      Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
        Thanks sixtyten. I managed to get some info from Cadbury about the Sunfruits bar after pestering them with emails! She sent me that same pic. The full pic shows some great long forgotten bars! I posted it in 'Defunct sweets' thread as it shows 'Ice Breaker Bar', 'Black Magic bar' and Pyramint to name a few.
        good on you mate for pestering them.
        shows persistence works.
        im sure you seen many even you had forgotten.
        wonder where in the defuct swwets thread is is.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
          I used to buy these in 1986. They were blackcurrant flavour and looked like a Cadbury Caramel but in a pinkish wrapper. They were really nice then they dissapeared! Can anyone else remember these?
          I just posted a picture of a Sunfruits wrapper on Pinterest - I'm gradually scanning and saving my collection from the 70s-now ...http://pinterest.com/simonwelander/c...t-wrappers-uk/

Comment

Working...
          X