Danny Fox Books/The Ogre Downstairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Fox Books/The Ogre Downstairs

When I was at junior school our teacher used to read us a series of books about a character called 'Danny Fox'. I don't remember who the author was but I loved them so much that I pestered my mum to buy me some which she did (bless her).

I can find nothing on the Internet about this series of books but am desperate to know who the author was and if you can still find them anywhere today?

Also, I remember a great book called 'The Ogre Downstairs' about some kids who make weird and wonderful things with a chemistry set. I loved it so much that I took it to school for my teacher to read out for the whole class! Again, who was the author and is it available anywhere?

Any help much appreciated.

Last edited by Kiop; 14-07-2009, 20:22. Reason: Additional text.
    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Re: Danny Fox Books/The Ogre Downstairs

Here's the Danny Fox books on Amazon

Danny Fox (Young Puffin Books): Amazon.co.uk: David Thomson, Gunvor Edwards: Books

And The Ogre Downstairs

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ogre-Downsta.../dp/0330345184

Happy Reading

Looking at the synopsis of the books, I think I have definitely read The Ogre Downstairs, and I'm pretty sure the Danny Fox books would have been in the school library when I was in infants/juniors.
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I obviously didn't look very far!

Thanks for all the info, much appreciated. I also see that wikipedia has quite a detailed entry for 'The ogre downstairs'.

Must get my order in for the Danny Fox books - trust me, they are awesome.

Again, thanks
      Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X