Jump to it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump to it!

If you haven't already heard, the jumpsuit is THE must-have piece of clothing this year. I know many of you will be recoiling in disgust at the very idea, but if you've never tried one on then I urge you to do so immediately!*

Not only are jumpsuits mega comfy, but they can look ultra chic with a pair of killer heels, or dressed down for the day in gladiator sandals. They suit all ages and body shapes - the only rule being: leave orange to the inmates! For style inspiration, just look at Anneka Rice in her Treasure Hunt days - proving jumpsuits are perfect for mums on the run! Or Bianca Jagger, who married her Rolling Stone while wearing a stylish white all-in-on. Suzi Quatro showed us all the jumpsuit even worked in leather. And who could forget Elvis trying to do it for the men in his rhinestone-encrusted eye-catcher?

If you want a piece of the action and you long to slip into a bit of 70s nostalgia, head to your nearest high street (M&S has a range of jumpsuits available, like the one pictured), or visit Asos.com.

As of last week, I'm now the proud owner of two jumpsuits... soon to be three!

Subscribe in a reader

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Jump to it!

I had a red jumpsuit in the 70s that actually looked like a flightsuit. Consequently I looked like a Red Arrows pilot!
    sigpic
    'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Re: Jump to it!

I wore overalls one summer because they were quick to chuck on. Does that count?

Ultimate wedgie machine though. All anyone would have had to do is grab your collar. Sitting down could give you a nasty surprise.

Comment

Working...
      X