Tribute Bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute Bands

Has anybody been to see any tribute acts,whom have you seen were they good or rubbish

Re: Tribute Bands

Some Abba band..good
    Some Blues Brothers band..ok
    Some Beatles band..ok
    and Definitely Mightbe ...good.
    Heather

Comment

the rockin' on heavens door show has a spot on Roy Orbison, he looks ,stands, sings just like the real big O, who i saw live in concert in oxford many moons ago. The rockin' on heavens door show is quality. A great Buddy Holly, a good Jerry Lee Lewis and Big Bopper, also a very good Elvis.
      Also have seen Lee Memphis king who is a brilliant Elvis
      WHO'S THE TART?

Comment

Ive seen

Abba Mania they were alright
        John Campbell-Jimi Hendrix Experience,I found him quite good actually
        Think Floyd-I really enjoyed them
        The Spirit of Pink Floyd-I wouldn,t go and see them again
        Beagles-Eagles Tribute they were good aparently they have split up now saw them in 2006
        Illegal Eagles ok but wouldnt go and see them again
        Talon-best of Eagles seen them 5 times they are the best eagles tribute band
        and,. go and see them if they are any time in your neck of the woods.

Comment

Just thought of another one some Queen band (something like some kind of magic)....Gave me a big head ache
          Heather

Comment

I've seen the Bootleg Beatles (very good) & a Johnny Cash soundalike who was almost a Jerry Springer lookalike.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Im going to see Abba Mania in a couple of weeks
              The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

The Complete Stone Roses are probably the best tribute band I've seen, though Bootleg Beatles always get good reviews

Complete Stone Roses have been going longer than the original band!

Comment

I almost forget that I saw Bjorn Again.
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I would absolutely throughly recommend a Who Tribute band called My Generation

I first saw them about a year ago, and I've been back to see them time and time again.. They are all big Who fans, and it's really obvious to see that they love playing the music..

If it's any use, and I hope it's allowed (I'm new here) their website is My Generation the Who tribute band, Gary Charman, Terry Hill, Steve White, Gary Harper You can see pictures and hear them on there.

Hope this of use to somebody..

Comment

I saw Abba's Angels, they were fantastic! - definitely the best tribute band i've seen! check them out ABBA?S ANGELS ? one of UK?s premier ABBA Tribute Bands, Home Page.

Comment

I've seen the Bootleg Beatles and thought they were excellent.
                        The only trouble is that that guitarist playing George Harrison was a better player
                        I go back to the original Jethro Tull - Yes! The seed drill inventor!

Comment

"I'm off to see The Bootleg Beatles, as the bootleg Mark Chapman"

Comment

Originally posted by chrisredditch View Post
                            I've seen the Bootleg Beatles and thought they were excellent.
                            The only trouble is that that guitarist playing George Harrison was a better player
                            I was told yesterday that the Bootleg Beatles costumes are excellent on stage,is this true

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                              I was told yesterday that the Bootleg Beatles costumes are excellent on stage,is this true
                              Very true - really authentic.
                              If you can get over the fact that Paul is right-handed and not left you will have a great time.
                              I go back to the original Jethro Tull - Yes! The seed drill inventor!

Comment

Working...
                              X