Marmalade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marmalade

Marmalade was the best kids show ever, I loved it. Does anyone remember it and if a DVD is available? or a Website?

Originally posted by Wendy Rainbow
    Marmalade was the best kids show ever, I loved it. Does anyone remember it and if a DVD is available? or a Website?
    I liked Marmalade Atkins, with that actress from 4 weddings who died of an asthma attack, cant remember her name. Is that the same thing, or was Marmalade about a cat?
    Last edited by JM28Cardiff; 20-01-2006, 11:32.

Comment

marmalade

I think the actess was charlotte coleman. Marmalade was " the naughtiest girl in the world " I remember this becasue my mum saidthe programme was a bad influence and banned me from watching it!
      If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

I remember Marmalade Atkins fondly. Absolute chaos, every program. Great stuff. Sadly, the actress Charlotte Coleman died of an asthma attack. In 2001.

Comment

Re: Marmalade

Originally posted by Wendy Rainbow View Post
          Hi Wendy,

Marmalade Atkins that's a proper Blast from the past ......
          I used to fancy Marmalade Atkins something rotten,i used to watch it all the time.....Thank's that was a DYR moment for me..

PWC1973 ..........
          sigpic

Comment

Was this 'Educating Marmalade' of which Bad Manners sang the theme song?
            "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Yes Steve Educating Marmalade was a follow on series.(not sure on the theme tune)
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmalade_Atkins
              http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

the 007 and a half episode is how i remember her!!!
              Last edited by Heather74; 29-04-2007, 10:03.
              Heather

Comment

Working...
              X