Name of 90's adventure/thriller film?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name of 90's adventure/thriller film?

Its a 90's mystery/adventure/thriller film where a wealthy family (consisting of an old man, woman, big dude and a rotweiler dog) in the suburbs hold captive a young girl.

A young black lad from the neighbourhood breaks into the house to find some wealth to help his family and soon realises the girls situation. He gets caught and thrown into the cellar. A freaky looking guy who is locked down there ends up helping him. They get the girl and start moving around the house inbetween the walls. At one point the big dude lets the rotweiller into the walls to catch them. Later he accidentally kills it by shooting it thinking its the children.

My descriptions all a little mumbo jumbo but hope it helps.

Re: Name of 90's adventure/thriller film?

Originally posted by Del View Post
    Its a 90's mystery/adventure/thriller film where a wealthy family (consisting of an old man, woman, big dude and a rotweiler dog) in the suburbs hold captive a young girl.

A young black lad from the neighbourhood breaks into the house to find some wealth to help his family and soon realises the girls situation. He gets caught and thrown into the cellar. A freaky looking guy who is locked down there ends up helping him. They get the girl and start moving around the house inbetween the walls. At one point the big dude lets the rotweiller into the walls to catch them. Later he accidentally kills it by shooting it thinking its the children.

My descriptions all a little mumbo jumbo but hope it helps.
    It sounds a lot like Wes Craven's The People Under The Stairs. Which is a great film.
    Official archivist: , July 24 2010 Guardian Technology.

Comment

It's definitely ' The People Under The Stairs'.

I've seen the film and it is pretty memorable.
      sigpic
      'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Thanks Ridski and Kazboot, you've brought to an end a long and tiresome search. Feel so silly now, i should have maybe had an incline to the name.

Comment

Working...
        X