Please help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help...

I am using a NYKO airflow controller, but since I was having problems with the "enable controller" option on UT2004... everytime I went to the character selection screen, or to the actuall game, it would just move the screen/character upwards perpetually.

Anybody know why?

Anyway, so I'm using Joystick2Mouse application, and sometimes when I'm playing at the press of certain buttons, I hear those annoying sounds that the Windows makes when you are pressing the keyboard to hard or you pressed a key that you shouldn't have...

Please help me out here.

I don't know if it's that, because when I use that special weapon, it keeps making the sound.
    Could it be the graphycs or sound acceleration settings in the game?
    sigpic

Re: Please help...

No idea. Have you tried talking to Nyko's customer support?

http://www.nyko.com/customer-support...+EX+for+PC/Mac

Comment

Re: Please help...

Hi richard, thanks.
      I solved the problem.

1- The movement was just due to the settings, as I enabled the controller and was using an adaptor at the same time, and when both are activated simulataniously, they interfere with eachother.
      So i had to disable the controller in the game it-self, but just use the joystick2mouse app, and now it's working fine.

2- The sounds are the weapons is sound effects, so nothing to worry about here.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X