photos of sweets, crisps and drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photos of sweets, crisps and drinks

Here are some photos of various drinks and sweets that ive collected over the past 12 months or so!

For more sweet and chocolate wrappers visit the Defunct sweets thread ( pictures start on page 4)
    Attached Files
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.

Re: photos of sweets and drinks

photos of crisps and a packet of fish n chips...not sure what you would call them but i miss them
    Attached Files
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.

Comment

Re: photos of sweets and drinks

ice cream/lollies
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: photos of sweets, crisps and drinks

and sweets
        Attached Files

Comment

last lot of photos!
          Attached Files

Comment

You got me with the Fab, Haunted House and Panda ice lollies. Wonderful memories.

Comment

Have you been collecting the items in the photos or just the photos? Still cool anyhow.
              "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

No i just collected the photos not the products.

I had a slight memory of a prymint which started me off finding sweets from the past.

Prymints was one of them things that i always wanted to try but never had the money as a kid and of course now they dont make them!

Comment

Originally posted by nessie View Post
                  No i just collected the photos not the products.

I had a slight memory of a prymint which started me off finding sweets from the past.

Prymints was one of them things that i always wanted to try but never had the money as a kid and of course now they dont make them!
                  I used to like Prymints, & even had an Prymint easter egg, though it wasn't made out of mint chocolate.

I was surprised they didn't last longer than the did, which was about 1987-90?
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Sorry to be a boring old sod, but how are we spelling this?

Pyramints I remember. But 'Prymints' are turning up nothing when I Google. Is it just a spelling thing or am I missing out on another great old piece of confectionary?

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
                      Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
                        no you right with your spelling! Just me im a bad speller!

Comment

Same here.

I remember aroung Xmas Pyramints were available with card loops so they could be hing from Xmas trees. I think my mum saved the boxed to reuse the next year as decorations.
                          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I loved these. So lame that they had to change the names and packaging to be politically correct...sigh. They never made ME want to try smoking. They were yummy lollies!

I hate that these now come in a bag I always use to get a tin of Kool Fruits at the movies.

Comment

found a couple more of oldies!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X