random ideas....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random ideas....

these are the things ive used the internet for and thought i could be a nice idea to have them all in the one place instead of trolling around!

a section for lyrics that you click on K and it comes up with artist that start with k (kylie) and there songs with lyrics.

a wanted section. If someone wants a book or something that they cant find someone else might find it on ebay/amazon or a different shop.

a section that lists or shows full collections of things. Like toys, records made or something. Cos if you are a collector it would be cool to tick off all the ones you have and could tell you about things you didnt know was made.

a section full of glitter/80s/70s icons that you could right click and save as them as icon things.

think thats all i have!
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.

Re: random ideas....

Thanks for your suggestions we've passed them on to site admin.

We'll let you know what they say
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I've heard back from Admin Nessie, they will bear in mind your suggestions when they design the new site.

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Grunwald View Post
        I've heard back from Admin Nessie, they will bear in mind your suggestions when they design the new site.
        When is the site being re-designed?
        Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

cool stuff
          I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.

Comment

When is the site being re-designed?
            Sorry i should have said site update, don't know when that is I'm afraid

Comment

Working...
            X