Help! can't remember name of game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! can't remember name of game

I am trying to remember the name of an old game. My brothers and I played it all the time. It was an outdoor game. From what I remember you each have a color assigned to you. You throw this color cube in the air and the wait to see what color lands up. If its your color you have to throw the cube at people and tag them. If its not your color then you run away as fast as you can. I think that if you got tagged you lost a wristband or something. I know its unlikely but does anyone else remember this game??

Re: Help! can't remember name of game

Hey.. i've been looking like crazy to see if i could find it too. I think i remember it being called SCRAMBLE. Nobody knows what i'm talking about though. i've tried searching for it online... nothing though!! So if you find it somewhere lemme know.. i want to play it again... that game was mad fun when i was little.

Comment

Originally posted by kittikat View Post
      I am trying to remember the name of an old game. My brothers and I played it all the time. It was an outdoor game. From what I remember you each have a color assigned to you. You throw this color cube in the air and the wait to see what color lands up. If its your color you have to throw the cube at people and tag them. If its not your color then you run away as fast as you can. I think that if you got tagged you lost a wristband or something. I know its unlikely but does anyone else remember this game??

i dont think anybody can find the name of this game or if it even still exists!!!

Anybody?

Comment

The closest vintage game of this sort I've found so far is Counting Cubee wonder it there was a colour cubee or tag cubee, I'll keep looking

Click image for larger version

Name:	165679986_tp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	258602 Click image for larger version

Name:	165684575_tp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	258603
        Heather

Comment

Working...