Pleeeease help me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleeeease help me out!

Hey guys...I have been searching the web for hours looking at old toys I used to have when I was a child. There is one toy, however, that I have not found and I can't search for it becuase I don't know the name. It was a necklace...it was clear plastic and on the front it had a flower with a smiley face. The cool thing was that you could open it up, fill it with this weird kind of gel, and put a seed in it...and the seed would grow in the gel and sprout out the top of the necklace! They later made like a "plant nursery" type thing, that could hold somewhere between 4 and 6 of them for those who liked to collect a bunch of them. This particular thing really stands out to me from my childhood and I would really appreciate it if you remember the name you could let me know. You can post the message on here or e-mail it to me at siegelt@rider.edu thanks SO much! God bless!

about what decade is this from? 70's, 80's? I am a regular on a toy forum and may be able to help you. I will try
    I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

It is actually from the erly 90's

Comment

Working...
      X