I-SPY and Find 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-SPY and Find 50

HI ,golly ,its been nearly 2 years since i was last on the forum or website! just wondered if anyone was involved in I-SPY and used the super little books to go off exploring? i did and still do as its great fun and cant wait for michelin to bring out their new books soon --first for a decade! i also had the set of Find 50 , similar to I-SPY and still use them at times . it would be cool to hear from any one who used these books and if anyone has any no longer wanted that i may purchase. thanks sue

Re: I-SPY and Find 50

I've still got a pair of Find 50 books, can't remember the subjects but I can dig them out.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Ah yeah, I remember the I-SPY books, there were so many of them! I can remember having the pets one and I think I had one of the vehicle ones too. Wasn't there an offer in the back of those books where you had to spot so many from each book, send off some details and get a Michelin Man pin badge or something like that?

Comment

hi palazzo, , glad theres some spotters around! yes , the michelin books had a bit where you reach 1000 points and sent off for a badge . i have about 4 sets!

Richard , i have all the find 50`s and the recent hardbacks ones . not bad little books but i--spy were better. there are new i-spy books coming out soon so hope they are as good if not better--can`t wait! sue.

Comment

Working...
        X