Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's Bodyspray ad ??

Hi,

Does anyone remember an ad from the 80's where a bunch of girls go into a forest and build a trap. A bunch of lads then go into the forest and fall into the trap .

I think it was for a bodyspray or deodorant ?

Re: 80's Bodyspray ad ??

I remember it,it was a deodorant spray I'm sure. I can't remember which one at the moment
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Maybe Impulse?

tulip

Comment

I've been puzzling over this because I do remember the ad.
        The only thing that I can come up with after a lot of research is that it could be Coty Tribe bodyspray.
        Does that sound right to anybody?
        sigpic
        'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

I think it could have been an ad for Right Guard or Sure.

Thanks anyway!

Comment

Hmmm I was with Kaz on this one, the bunch of girls were the "tribe".
            I seem to remember Tribe was in a purple can with pink writing, lets hope someone gets the ad up on youtube very soon!

also as the men fall into the trap I'm sure the term "its a womans world" /"In a world for woman" or similar was used
            Heather

Comment

Re: Help with 80's advert

Does anyone remember an ad from the 80's where a bunch of girls go into a forest and build a trap. A bunch of lads then go into the forest and fall into the trap .????
              raza

Comment

Is it recent? The only one similar that I recall, featured a woman in the jungle swinging over a trap to avoid it - IIRC. But that was from the mid '80s...

Comment

I remember it. It had Cyndi Lauper's song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.Edit: possibly Clairol, as listed here: http://bittersuiteband.com/music_tv-commercials.htm

Comment

Originally posted by I. R. Fincham View Post
                    I remember it. It had Cyndi Lauper's song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.Edit: possibly Clairol, as listed here: http://bittersuiteband.com/music_tv-commercials.htm
                    Yes,your right,I remember this advert.Would have been circa 84/85.It showed the girls smearing tribal type makeup on their faces and spraying on deoderant,at the bit in the song where the lines go something like "live our lives right" the girls all shout "Right" in unision.The bunch of lads are walking along and they spot the girls,the leader of the guys puts out his arms to stop the other lads and they slowly approach the girls.Theres a couple of shots of the girls giving the guys coy come hither looks,then sudenly lads fall into the trap which is a pit that had been covered with something.Final shot is the girls standing around the pit laughing at the lads who are dusting themselves down.

Comment

Working...
                    X