Olivia Newton-John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olivia Newton-John

Whenever I hear any of her songs I'm instantly taken back to the 70's & 80's.

No one sings like that anymore! I can't think of a single woman who has such a unique, immediately identifiable, versatile & powerful voice these days. It's sad.

Re: Olivia Newton-John

I'd have to agree with that! My fav female singer...incredible voice range

And totally hotttttt as well..esp in hot pants:
    ONJ

I lurrrv the bit 1min-1.08 here:
    A Little MoreLove
    sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

I thought Olivia was great in the film Grease,when she changed her clothes for the tight leather pants,she looked really the part,with the nice figure she had,also she was an attractive girl anyway

Lets get physical was a great song

Comment

I thought she was gorgeous - even before she appeared in Grease.
        She was probably the first woman I had a major crush on.....and that was when I was 10!!
        I go back to the original Jethro Tull - Yes! The seed drill inventor!

Comment

I remember seeing her on television and asking my sister where the other two were!

My very young brain thought 'they' were a three-piece band: Olivia, Newt and John.

Comment

She was gorgeous. The first concert I went to was ONJ at Manchester Apollo in 1978 for the Totally hot tour. My dad used taking me as n excuse because he fancied her. I was only 10 so didn't really appreciate her at the time.
            "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Is it terribly wrong to admit the she, in those unbelievably tight black pants, may have distracted me from the music?
              Erin Grey wins, though.

Comment

still can't beat those shorts she's wearing on my link above
                sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

She still is gorgeous today even after everything she's been through (I'm female btw, happily married to a bloke, and not that way inclined!) but I think she is lovely. I enjoyed watching her life story on the Biography channel not so long ago.
                  I only ever had one of her singles "Landslide". I loved that song.

Comment

Olivia sang with John Denver on a beautiful song called: Fly Away

YouTube - FLY AWAY John Denver & Olivia Newton-John BEST QUALITY

Comment

Working...
                    X