Where have you been round the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have you been round the world

Where is your favorite place have you found paradise?

First place I went to abroad was Paris Easter time,liked the Eifel Tower,visited The Louvre,a boat trip on the seine,went back 14 years later,that was 11 years ago went to Euro Disney wouldnt go again to expensive,been to Cite Europe in Calais shopping centre,too expensive got no intention of going back

Have not found paradise yet

Re: Where have you been round the world

Paphos in Cyprus is my idea of paradise. Got married there in 2001 and stayed at the same place in 2007 for our last holiday as a couple (babymoon i think they call em).

Have also visited Salou (spain), Ibiza, Corfu, Rhodes, Turkey, Fuertaventura, Gran Canaria, Kos, Crete, Amsterdam, Riga (Latvia), Krakow (Poland), Perpignan (France), Acapulco, Hong Kong and Australia (east coast).

The only other places i'd like to visit are Norway to see the Northern lights and spend christmas in a log cabin somewhere snowy.
    "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

I've been to Spain, Tunisia, Majorca, Italy and San Marino.

I loved Venice, but the best place I ever went to was Carthage. It was so full of history. Wonderful.
      sigpic
      'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Tortola in the British Virgin Islands.

Eating a Bounty on the beach wouldn't have been out of place.
        I go back to the original Jethro Tull - Yes! The seed drill inventor!

Comment

I've been to Portugal (due to go again in a few weeks), Menorca, Corfu, France (twice), Crete, Rhodes, Majorca, & the USA (3 times).
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

France x4, Germany x3, Spain x5, Ireland x2, Scotland, Wales, Holland

Comment

Italy twice, France twice, Germany (used to live there), Holland and Belgium. And Wales.
              Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Spain, Germany (x3), USA(x3), Canada(x4),Austria(x2), Channel Islands
                The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Apart from Tortola (mentioned above as my Fav place) I served a few years in the Navy.
                  Holland - Germany - Denmark - Norway - Spain - Portugal - Gibraltar - Morroco - Italy - Greece - Eire - West Indies - Falklands - Belgium - Luxembourg - France - Maderia - Majorca - Ascension
                  I go back to the original Jethro Tull - Yes! The seed drill inventor!

Comment

I meant to say I've been to France three times, not twice. I went with the school twice and once with my parents.

Those school trips to France were great and I have fond memories of them - the first trip was the best because I lost my virginity with my girlfriend, I'll never forget that. Second time I got blind drunk with my mate. Happy days!
                    Last edited by Kiop; 07-09-2009, 21:18.
                    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

France: 1975 (school trip), 2001/2/3 (with the missus & kids..Britanny & Nice)
                      France 1993 (Paris..long weekend)
                      Yugoslavia & Italy (school trip 1980),
                      Greece (Koz & Zante)
                      The Gambia (Kunta Kinte !!)
                      Eire & N.Ireland..2 week trip with my mate, drove right around the coast..lovely (except the scary bits in NI)
                      sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Working...
                      X