It was foreign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was foreign

I'm pretty sure that one night a good few years ago on Beeb 2 ? , I sat and watched this film in french or italian (maybe even spanish)

Anyways this film was just like the running man with this guy fleeing through a futuristic city and cameras following him with assassins chasing him from the studio

anyone know what it was ?

Re: It was foreign

Sounds like Diva to me.
    Or Subway
    Last edited by sixtyten; 09-09-2009, 11:23.

Comment

Nope sorry Doc - I saw Diva long time ago and it wasn't that - had never heard of Subway but just been having a look at it now and its not that one either

thanks for help anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
        I'm pretty sure that one night a good few years ago on Beeb 2 ? , I sat and watched this film in french or italian (maybe even spanish)

Anyways this film was just like the running man with this guy fleeing through a futuristic city and cameras following him with assassins chasing him from the studio

anyone know what it was ?
        Was it a man being hunted by a female assassin?
        The film i am thinking of is foreign and i reckon i saw it on sbs maybe 15 years ago.I know i have it on tape but cannot remember the title.It may have been russian.

Comment

No,hang on.The one i am thinkig of is Italian. THE TENTH VICTIM.Is that it?

Comment

Got it!!

I was searching for some info on reality TV and stumbled onto this here...

Le Prix du Danger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Working...
            X