Favourite Cuppas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Cuppas

Are you coffee hot chocolate or tea addicts?

First thing in the morning,I have a cup of tea with milk no sugar.

Love the smell of coffee,but never liked the taste

Love hot chocolate

Drink herbal teas,camomile,peppermint,green tea with jasmine,when I first tasted green tea it was horrible,but it grew on meit,s good for detoxing

Re: Favorite Cuppas

Strong black coffee from first thing in the morning ( the jolt gets my heart started ) until early afternoon - then I switch to tea with no sugar & a little drop of milk - evenings it's usually a lager (or several ) with large dollops of whisky at weekends

Comment

I'm a tea drinker myself. I used to like coffee but nowadays I can't even stand the smell of it.

Mind you, when I think about it, I'm not all that keen on tea either and that's why I have FOUR spoons of sugar in each mug. I don't have a sweet tooth, it's simply to take the taste of the tea away (which I have incredibly weak as well).

I always recall what Peter Davison said in a Doctor Who:- "Ah, tea; a noxious infusion of Chinese herbs."

LOL
      Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Morrisons tea-bags normally, as they are cheap!
        I do like a cup of Earl Gray now and again tho.

Hate coffe - can't stand it
        I go back to the original Jethro Tull - Yes! The seed drill inventor!

Comment

All good Brits drink tea, it's a measure of good character.
          Only wicked heathens drink coffee

Comment

whilst slipping in the odd cup of coffee, that's nowt compared to my tea consumption

Me & the missus have to have a MINIMUM of 2 cups, often 3, first thing in the morning
            sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

I love a good, strong cup of tea (no sugar) and the odd coffee thrown in for good measure. I do have the occasional hot chocolate sometimes before bed but haven't been able to find hot chocolate which is half as nice as the ones I always had from my college canteen back in the day, absolutely gorgeous they were.

Anyone tried those chilled coffee drinks you can get now, it's like coffee...but er, cold. I haven't taken the plunge yet and to be fair, I don't feel the urge to try one anytime soon.

Comment

Re: Favourite Cuppas

I perfer tea,but if I have coffee it has to be the dark ones.like that noir one or Douwe egberts.Lots of milk and one suger in either,or a sweetner.I like blackcurrant herbal tea,but haven't had it in ages.Rest of the time its diluting juice and I normally have a coke or diet coke during the day too.

tulip

Comment

Originally posted by Flash Gordon View Post
                  All good Brits drink tea, it's a measure of good character.
                  Only wicked heathens drink coffee
                  Nothing like a good old cup of tea

Glengetti tbags has a nice taste I buy them,when they are reduced ,down to £1 in Lidl,s this week.

Comment

Tea bags in the morning,then loose earl grey,whiskey,strong coffee,and whiskey.Then biscuits and whiskey.And maybe a half of lager if Im feeling naughty...frame...
                    "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

I must admit to being a cappuccino addict, but my first drink of the day has to be tea.
                      sigpic
                      'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Most common drink is Lapsang Souchong.
                        I picked up a taste for this unusual black tea at university, where the milk in the communal fridge had either gone off or been nicked.

Sometimes it's black coffee with the toast and cereal in the mornings, and an ocasional hot chocolate at night.
                        "It's never too late to have a happy childhood."

Comment

Bought a good supply of Twinings herbal teas,from Asda with their roll back they were down to 50p a pack gone back up now though

At the moment with ordinary tbags im using asda fair trade ones,it is a nice cup of tea also yorkshire glengetti and twinings I find are the best

Comment

My cuppa o' tha morn be a thrice boiled poltice o' flower petals, cherry blossom, and stinking rotten filthy dung

Comment

Have to agree with emettman, love Lapsang, although I have recently discovered both English Rose and Vanilla at Whittards, evenings usually involve copious amounts of white wine.

Comment

Working...
                              X