Bag o' tubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag o' tubs

Didn't we used to get a long plastic bag that had a stack of tubs innit like ice-cream/moose or summat?
    I don't think they're around anymore.

Re: Bag o' tubs

Asda sell little tubs of ice cream like that, I've got one in my freezer now.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Yeah, I remember them well from when I was at junior school. I used to come home for my dinner and my mam always gave me one for pudding. They were mousses and you had to take them out of the freezer one hour before you intended eating them. I really liked them, especially the raspberry ripple ones. I can't swear to it, but I reckon I've seen them in Tesco, but they might be ice cream like Richard was on about.
      Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Weren't they Super Mousse?

Comment

I remember having these, strawberry and raspberry ripple I had. I remember the ones we got always having rubbish lids, you would got to peel it off and be left with a small bit in your fingers and the rest still covering the ice cream. I haven't seen them about for ages though, I'll keep my eyes peeled (no pun intended) the next time I'm in the ice cream aisle.

Comment

having found a pic of supermousse on another thread, yep these were different, cardboard lid with a tab on, it was kind of ice creamy mousse, I used to like to eat it frozen but I think they were supposed to be defrosted?

Comment

We had these too, I always assumed they were a shops own brand (poor mans super mousse )as the cardboard lids were just plain white.
              No picture not even any words! I remember we had they sometimes for sunday tea and as mentioned had to pull them out the freezer an hour before required.
              Heather

Comment

we used to have these, we ate them frozen but they were supposed to be defrosted. You can still get them and I think they are exactly the same

Comment

Originally posted by smurfie1 View Post
                  we used to have these, we ate them frozen but they were supposed to be defrosted. You can still get them and I think they are exactly the same
                  Apart from them being pumped full of e-numbers of course
                  Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Working...
                  X