How Many??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many??

How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?

One to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.

Fourteen to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

Seven to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.

Seven more to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.

Five to flame the spell checkers.

Three to correct spelling/grammar flames.

Six to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... Another six to condemn those six as stupid.

Fifteen to claim experience in the lighting industry and give the correct spelling.
    Nineteen to post that this group is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb (or light bulb) forum.

Eleven to defend the posting to the group saying that we all use light bulbs and there fore the posts are relevant to this group.

Thirty six to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

Seven to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs.
    Four to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL.

Three to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group.

Thirteen to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

Five to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.

Four to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

Thirteen to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

Three to tell a funny story about their show dog and a light bulb.

AND

One group lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now with
    Something unrelated they found at snoopes.Com and start the **** all over again!!!!!!
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

lol
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

A '00s variation on an old theme - good one !
      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

lol Dons I think you've covered everything

Comment

Kinda reminds me of this joke...How many teachers does it take to wallpaper a class room? One,if you slice him thinly enough
          Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

How many DJ's does it take to change a lightbulb?

One, two, one, two

Comment

Nice post DonDons!!

Q: How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
              A: One, but it has to really want to change.
              Cheers

Armchair

Comment

Well Dondons you really made my day with this one. So very very true.
                sigpic
                Mrs Oggy
                ~~~*~~~*~~~
                Count your friends amongst the stars....
                And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Completely off-topic, but still humour related, here's one I heard a few weeks ago (and I can get away with telling it as I am part Irish, before anyone complains!!):

An Irishman walks into a library, goes up to the counter, and says to the librarian 'Cod and large chips, please'.
                  The librarian gives him a dirty look and says 'Excuse me! THIS is a library!'
                  The Irishman whispers back: 'Oh sorry. Cod and large chips please'.
                  Cheers

Armchair

Comment

Paddy in electrical shop :" Can you recommend a brand of kettle ?"
                    Assistant : " Kenwood"
                    Paddy : "Who's Ken ?"
                    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

got this one out the paper today, sorry all you blondes

blonde girl goes into the docs and says i think ive broken lots of things in my body, touching her arm says ouch, then to her shoulder ouch then her legs same ouch,
                      docs says you have broken your finger
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL thanks bumble and welcome back
                        No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Working...
                        X