Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member, New "What's these toys question?"

Heyas!

For a long time now, I've been pulling my hair out for these two certain toys that haven't been mentioned before in any of the toy sites out there. Maybe someone from here has a vague memory of these toys. Especially, if you're a girl. Help me out will ya?! ^_^

Okay, I'll try my best to describe these following two toys.

Toy #1:
    These toys were a locket, you can wear them around your neck if you wanted too but they're huge. It was a little doll that you'd put inside the locket when you weren't using her. She had a tiny string of hair, was plastic and the best part was her bottom part can be removed for BUBBLES! That's right, BUBBLES! On the bottom of her feet was the little round bubble thing to blow bubbles. I remember buying them at walmart back in the day. For all I know, they can be 90's toys! O_O but yes, I had two. One was a mermaid I think....NOT TO SURE Because she came in a blue shell with pink flowers on the outside. And my other locket was of a doll in a wedding dress. I forgot what locket she had. BOTH OF THEM HAD PLASTIC TINY SKIRTS THAT WOULD BE REMOVED FOR BUBBLE BLOWING FUN.

*HAS A HEARTATTACK* I really really want to know the name of this dolly locket because I want one really bad. I think I still have my old ones, but haven't been able to find them.

Toy#2
    LITTLE STRIPPED DIFFERENT COLOR TINY HORSES OR ZEBRAS WITH A LITTLE LETTER ON THIER ***. =D

That's how they looked like, I have several. I'll take pictures but I don't know the name.

Thank you in advance. I'll await for any answers or suggestions patiently. BYE! ^_^

The only thing that the first one may have been where what they called the sweet secrets line by galoob. At least that was what the 80s line were called. The 90s had something similar but I am an 80s only toy fanatic.
    I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Originally posted by childofthe80's
      The only thing that the first one may have been where what they called the sweet secrets line by galoob. At least that was what the 80s line were called. The 90s had something similar but I am an 80s only toy fanatic.
      Thank you for responding and sadly, I had millions of sweet secrets and believe you me, those didn't come apart or blow bubbles. u_u
      My quest for the mysterious toys continue.....

*bump*

Comment

was it not polly pocket?? Not that I had one of course...
        Last edited by martsmithuk; 15-02-2006, 17:11.

Comment

The first one does sound like Polly Pocket. OFC I never had one either :P But my sister is only 3 years younger than me so I tend to remember a lot of her toys. It was a little star shaped case and when you opened it up there were tiny dolls and a fairground etc.

Comment

Sounds to me like they might be Bubblins, but I can't even find a picture of them to include in this post. Sorry

Comment

bubblins!!?! That sounds really really familiar!!! Can you tell me a little more of these bubblins?!

Comment

http://s6.invisionfree.com/Ponyville/ar/t4426.htm

This all I could find, I hope it helps.

Comment

I know what the little zebra toys were. They had CC on their sides. This stood for Cutie Club by Galoob.

http://www.kolumbus.fi/mikko.lahti/ccident/cc5.html

http://www.hallelnet.com/von/cutieclub/cutie_club.htm

Comment

Re: New Member, New "What's these toys question?"

I'm alomst positive the first one is Bubblins I had one and loved it.
                    "Flounder don't be such a guppy"-Ariel

Comment

for the first one i remember something similar to it from the 90s only they didnt blow bubbles i had a few they were big plastic lockets they were a clear see through but colored if yoy know what i mea and the top had a little heart attacted the the part that goes around your neck that came off it opened and there was a tiny doll inside and if i remember correctly im pretty sure she came with a tiny brush that was shaped like a heart i had a pink one a yellow one and one more im thinking maybe blue

Comment

Originally posted by lostandfound View Post
                        Heyas!

For a long time now, I've been pulling my hair out for these two certain toys that haven't been mentioned before in any of the toy sites out there. Maybe someone from here has a vague memory of these toys. Especially, if you're a girl. Help me out will ya?! ^_^

Okay, I'll try my best to describe these following two toys.

Toy #1:
                        These toys were a locket, you can wear them around your neck if you wanted too but they're huge. It was a little doll that you'd put inside the locket when you weren't using her. She had a tiny string of hair, was plastic and the best part was her bottom part can be removed for BUBBLES! That's right, BUBBLES! On the bottom of her feet was the little round bubble thing to blow bubbles. I remember buying them at walmart back in the day. For all I know, they can be 90's toys! O_O but yes, I had two. One was a mermaid I think....NOT TO SURE Because she came in a blue shell with pink flowers on the outside. And my other locket was of a doll in a wedding dress. I forgot what locket she had. BOTH OF THEM HAD PLASTIC TINY SKIRTS THAT WOULD BE REMOVED FOR BUBBLE BLOWING FUN.

*HAS A HEARTATTACK* I really really want to know the name of this dolly locket because I want one really bad. I think I still have my old ones, but haven't been able to find them.

Toy#2
                        LITTLE STRIPPED DIFFERENT COLOR TINY HORSES OR ZEBRAS WITH A LITTLE LETTER ON THIER ***. =D

That's how they looked like, I have several. I'll take pictures but I don't know the name.

Thank you in advance. I'll await for any answers or suggestions patiently. BYE! ^_^
                        Bubblins [ghost of the doll]
                        Click on the link above. They're Bubblins!!
                        "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
                        sigpic

Comment

I think my little sister had one of those. I think it was called a Liddle Kiddle Locket Doll.

Or could it be a Polly Pocket or something similar to that?

Not sure if this is right though?!?

As for the horse all I can think of is My Little Pony but they didn't have letters on their bottoms just pretty pictures

Not sure if I've been any help what so ever though

Comment

Here's hoping!
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic
                            'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Working...
                            X