Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nature/Animal stories with Morals- Help me remember please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nature/Animal stories with Morals- Help me remember please!

Help remembering a series of books:

These books were either made in the late 70's or very early 80's. They were paperbacks and "pamphlet" sized. I remember the authors being on every back cover and by the pictures they looked like a "hippie" couple (long haired and very earthy). Each book had a different vibrant colored cover.

Each book dealt with animals and nature and had a great moral lesson to learn. I remember two books well enough, one was called "Persnikety", (or maybe that was just the character's name, but Persnikety was an elephant (?maybe?) and had a bad attitude), and another was about a girl named Hannah and she had a horse/unicorn (I think I remember her book cover being lavender).

Anyway, I remember my mom selling them in a garage sale when I was about 7 or so, and I'm expecting my first daughter in 5 weeks and I'd love to be able to share these stories with her. Thank you all so much for your help!

Re: Nature/Animal stories with Morals- Help me remember please!

I'm always certain it's the Serendipity Book Series

This link fits your description perfectly:- http://dreamfollow.com/lilypad/serendipity.html

They are for sale on Amazon
    Last edited by Kiop; 19-09-2009, 11:55.
    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Spot on!
      Good find

Comment

You are amazing. Thank you so much.
        And I woke up this morning and the first thing that popped into my head was "Her name was Morgan, not Hannah." And you still rocked it.

Comment

I still have my collection of these, mine are hardbacks, don't think I'll ever be able to part with them lol Love the stories and the artwork!

Comment

Working...
          X