Another Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Movie

Can anyone remember a movie that what I can remember had a little boy and girl in it, some sort of bird. They go to heaven I think. They meet a little boy or maybe girl and in the end the child they have met ends up being there unborn brother or sister cant remember much more about it. Sorry its a bit vague but i was very young when I saw it any help woud be much appreciated.

Thanx in advance

Yellow

Dunno yellow - have you tried IMDB or Google ?
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

i'll have to try, I wouldn't know where to start though.

Thanx

Comment

I think it had a bird in it. Maybe a blue bird not sure. lol this description is gettin worse innit!

Comment

I remember this film...... i am sure the blue bird was in the title.... they go to heaven and meet the children yet to be born and each child brings a gift...they meet their brother yet to be born and find he is to die..some gift! I shall have a look and see if i can find the title..

Comment

Just had a look...it is called 'The Blue Bird' Described as 'a haunting fairy tale'.
            Excellent film. There are a few versions of it from 1910, 1940 (staring Shirley temple), and one from the 70's which i think has Elizabeth Taylor in it. Ebay have many copies of it for sale.
            Last edited by tammy; 24-02-2006, 11:43.

Comment

Working...
            X