Talk Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk Talk

Does anyone agree with me that Talk Talk was one of the best bands of the 80's?

Talk Talk

Yeah, I think the lead singer was Mark Hollis.
    Great band. My favourite singles were "Today", "Talk Talk" "It's My Life" (Quite liked No Doubts cover too) and "Life's What You Make It"
    Wish they were still knocking out stuff these days!

Comment

i would say guns n roses or the stone roses at the tail end of the 80s

Comment

Talk Talk were kool, I remember seeing them starting out on David Essex Showcase in 1982, kinda like Opportunity Knocks. But also on that show were Toto Coelo of ' I eat cannibals' fame, one of the singers was Bob 'Blockbusters I'll Have a P please.' Holness's daughter, I remember buying the 12inch single, maybe because it was catchy or girls were cute.
        Last edited by Oggy; 17-10-2006, 09:18.

Comment

No I don't agree and funnily enough, they're on the Radio now. Depressing.

Comment

They're not that bad, i've heard far worse, erm Radio head i think....

Comment

Originally posted by 1960darrenh
              Does anyone agree with me that Talk Talk was one of the best bands of the 80's?
              Yes, im just downloading their hits album now, I like "lifes what you make it" and "talk talk".

Are they the only band to have had a single with the same name as the band? Albums yes, lots of groups debut albums are self titled.

that' ll make a good thread.

Comment

Working...
              X