Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brit Quiz

Does anyone else remember Brit Quiz?

In some ways it was a light hearted version of Trivial Pursuit, with quirkier catagories for questions.

One of my cousins had a set & it was always fun to play, though the board was hard to navigate in places.

I've heard of someone using one as the centrepiece of a 1980s theme party, as many of the questions are very dated to the time of release.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Re: Brit Quiz

Yep, I had Brit Quiz II... and still have it stashed in the cupboard in my parents' house. We actually kept on playing it well into the late 90s every Christmas, I think we may even have got it out a few times this decade when I've been home for Christmas.

Good game, 'Up The Creek' was my favorite category, the one that makes you do daft impressions and charades and stuff.

Comment

I remember the "Up The Creek" cards, another fun catagory was slang.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I also had this, although my mum wouldn't let me play it as she thought it was too old and rude for me!

Comment

if Brit Quiz was the one where the board was a colourful map of the UK, which you travelled around, then yes I had this..correction, still have it...not been played with for years though so its 'lost' in the garage somewhere
          sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Yeah, I remember this one.
            WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

Yes, had two versions and still have at least one of them. Obviously a lot of the Trivia is now outdated so it doesn't get played!

Comment

Working...
              X