Little help here...anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little help here...anybody?

Here goes, the year was 1992, april 5th to be exact, my birthday. I know it was '92 because we went to see the film NEWSIES that day, a film that was, in fact, released in 1992. Before we left to catch the flick I got to open my gifts, and I recieved what was, at that time, to me, the ultimate.

They came in packs of three or four, leaning more towards four, they were die cast vehicle on the bottom, about the size of a micro machine, and on top was the best, fully sculpted mini figures, most with weapons. I remember a diapered baby holding a bottle like a gun, a man with an eyeball for a head, complete with flowing veins and a ray gun, a dinosaur, green, and a rocker on a rocket.

I have been trying to figure out what these toys were, off and on, for the past three years with no luck. I am seriously on the verge of hurting myself. Please help.

lol don't hurt yourself....hmm i go to a toy forum...that doesn't ring any bells with me but I will try to find out what they are for you.
    I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Working...
    X