Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manfred Manns Earth Band/Go West

Hi all,

Just a bit of interesting information for those of you who may be fans of Manfred Mann's Earth Band or Go West

It has been announced that Peter Cox of Go West is the new lead singer with Manfred Mann's Earth Band. Peter will be performing with the Earth Band on their forthcoming European Tour, this does not interfere with his work as a member of Go West and this work always takes priority. Peter says "It's very important that anyone interested understands that the this is NOT 'instead of' but 'in addition to' my total commitment to Go West".

So...this should be interesting. MMEB have already done a 'secret' warm up gig with Peter on lead vocals at The Brook in Southampton on 19/10/09 and they are now touring in Europe.

Trish
    Admin
    Official Go West website and forum
    gowest.org.uk - The Official Go West Website
    You break my heart, you bruise my soul, you tear my world apart, and you make me whole

Re: Manfred Manns Earth Band/Go West

Does anyone remember the video for 'We Close Our Eyes', the one with all the wooden figures dancing around in it?
    "The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is .....42"

Comment

Working...
    X