Blue Jeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Jeans

Can anybody remamber a teen magazine called Blue Jeans? it had weekly love story type pictures and you had to follow it every week to see how they got on and the problem page etc. I remember getting that and the Jackie and there were a few others i got but can't remember them does anybody remember any?

Re: Blue Jeans

we have a few posts about blue jeans on the forum and Jackie and the like heres a few you might like to read
    blue jeans magazine
    https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/r...lue-jeans.html
    https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/o...-magazine.html
    Heather

Comment

Here's a few Girly memories

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
        Can anybody remamber a teen magazine called Blue Jeans? it had weekly love story type pictures and you had to follow it every week to see how they got on and the problem page etc. I remember getting that and the Jackie and there were a few others i got but can't remember them does anybody remember any?
        I remember these, I think there was one called Diana I used to read as well, on the same par as Jackie.

When I was younger I read Princess Tina.

Comment

My mother didn't like us reading the likes of 'Blue Jeans' and 'Jackie' when we were very young. However after we grew out of 'Mandy' and 'Bunty' we were allowed get these. We got a few 'Jackie' and 'Patches' annuals over the years, don't remember getting 'Blue Jeans' annuals tho'.

Comment

That was great looking at all the old teen mags brings back some memories thanks for that

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
              Here's a few Girly memories

OMG I had that very lucky love charm from Mates mag!
              I Loved Mates.
              sigpic
              'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                I used to LOVE Blue Jeans, always got the annual for Christmas, I seem to recall a young Lesley Ash was the cover girl most of the time.
                Jackie was my BBC1, Blue Jeans was my BBC2 and My Guy was my slightly more racy ITV!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X