Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airline disaster movie?

Hi all, I'm Bev, this is my first post.

I'm trying to find the name of an old, 70's, possibly even 60's movie, where something happens to a plane in mid flight, probably a bomb although I don't remember that part.

The biggest thing I do remember is that the plane starts to break apart, and a child's doll falls down to where the crack is in the floor, and starts to melt!

Terrified me as a child, and I haven't seen it since. I've watched lots of airline disaster movies and it doesn't seem to be the better known ones.

Sorry I can't offer more info, does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks for your help.

Re: Airline disaster movie?

Horror at 37,000 feet?
    Heather

Comment

3B Theater: CultTV: The Horror at 37000-Feet!

Comment

OH! You wonderful, lovely people! That sounds like it exactly! Thank you all SO SO much, I've been looking for this for so many years!

Big hugs.

Bev x

Comment

Yeah - I remember this one scaring the bejesus out of me too.

This would have been shown on either ITV or (more likely early Channel 4), back in the 80's.

The melting doll, with the oozing green goo, along with some kind of mention of sacrifices and stuff/people freezing in the cargo hold of the plane dominate my memory.

Sadly doesn't seem to have been released onto DVD as yet, though does seem to be legally available from several streaming video sites, so may be worth a quick Google!

Comment

Working...
          X