Marguerite Hardiman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marguerite Hardiman

Does anybody know anything about Marguerite Hardiman?
    Marguerite played ronnie corbett's sister Muriel in Sorry,and has appeared in a few british sitcoms over the years,mostly in 1 episode of each sitcom.
    I still adore watching Marguerite on DVD,and would love to know more about her,what she is doing now and if there are any decent pictures of her around.I have checked the usual sites,like IMDB and wikipedia etc,but to no avail.All i have managed to find,is a minute profile picture from a film she appeared in called disciples of darkness,which i think was filmed in Texas USA.Her last uk tv appearance seems to have been in one episode of Peak Practice in 1999.
    Does anybody else remember Marguerite.I still have a delightful little crush on her.

Re: Marguerite Hardiman

Hi, moonvisage. I know your post is a few years old so I don't know whether you're still out there. But, I'm a great fan of Marguerite too. I can't say I can find any more info about her than you have, but when I worked at a theatre in Birmingham in 1980, she was in the play, 'This Happy Breed' (if my memory serves me well!) and I had the opportunity to meet her. She was a wonderful, warm, friendly woman and just as gorgeous as on-screen. I have been a fan since then, but moreso since 'Sorry'. It's a pity she never got the fame she deserved after that series as she is such a terrific actress, but I think she stuck mostly to theatre. She did appear in the TV 'Family Tree' tribute programme about 'Sorry' not long ago. I don't know whether you saw it but she still looked exactly the same, still looked so young! 'Sorry' is my all-time favourite comedy, I watch it regularly, and always loved the chemistry between the cast, especially Marguerite and Ronnie Corbett. I think that's the most we'll ever see of her, alas, but at least she was in it regularly so we can savour those golden moments! Cheers! Rollingstone88
    sigpic
    Times Square

Comment

Have you joined the Britmovie forum? There are some people over there who may be able to help. To get a photo of Marguerite Hardiman go to Youtube, find a video and then a suitable "still". Use the snipping tool and capture your own image(s). Just a thought!

Comment

Thanks for that info, Piglet. I'll go check out Britmovie forum and try the Youtube snipping tool
        sigpic
        Times Square

Comment

Working...
        X