Blow Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blow Football

Anybody remember this? You blew a large plastic ball around a little cardboard football field with goals at either end using something like wide drinking straws to convey the ball along?

My endearing memory of it was all the spit that used to run down the tube and drip all over the playing suface. It was quite gross really when you come to think of it.

Perhaps health and safety wouldn't allow something like this these days?

Great fun all the same .
    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Re: Blow Football

I used to play this with my brother. It was good fun, but eventually you would become dizzy with all that blowing!
    sigpic
    'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

i used to get this every christmas for years as it didn't last very long, because it was cheap, and you did indeed get completely dizzy, lots of fun though.

Comment

Great game, Blow Football. I used to also play this with my brother when I was young.

Comment

The local cheapo shop used to sell something similar when i was a kid you had a very small flat round magnet that you had to flick with your finger and try and do it with the right amount of strength so it landed in the goal area on the pitch, they never lasted long though cause someone would always flick it too hard fly off the pitch and the magnet was lost forever.

Comment

Working...
          X