Pipkins???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipkins???

a few of you are bound to remember this one,not sure of the spelling pipkins i think it was???hartley hare,topov the monkey,pig,used to like that one even though i think it was for younger kids than me.
    i think the tortoise used to say "i'm tortoise and i count the money".
    any fans out there???

Have a look at this
    http://freespace.virgin.net/greg.taylor1/pktriv.htm
    I reckon poor old Hartley had a touch of mange about him, I'm a bit worried about the three people in the picture from "Let's Pretend" as well, especially the bloke on the right, I dunno what he's pretending and I don't think I want to! The bloke on the left isn't much better and the poor woman in the middle looks scared to death (so would anyone between those two) or maybe she is about to be struck in the head by a large arrow?
    Last edited by wingman; 08-03-2006, 14:25.

Comment

i loved this programme - I loved the bit where it used to say 'time for a story' and all these clocks would start ticking - I also loved octavia ! The best bit when hartley used to get hit on the head with a ball in the theme!

Comment

It was a kool show, another that should be repeated, there should be a nostalgic tv channel, just for us adults who are still big kids, and when tv was way better than today.

Comment

re: Pipkins???

I use to love Pipkins, it was a great show.
          There are two Pipkins dvds out now for those interested...including a new episode on the 2nd release.

Comment

Hartley Hare is scary!

Comment

Yep i remember this it was one of my favourite shows and in fact i posted about this a while ago when i joined. I was given a link to 'catch up with the cast' as it were and it was brilliant to look back at the puppets. Thanks for that.
              Angiebaby.x

Comment

Hartley the rabbit was the mankiest looking stuffed toy puppet on the telly and he had a anger problem as well.

Lainey
                Leopopause
                The time in a lady's life when she is suddenly drawn to wearing leopard print. Pre-leopopausal women think leopard print tops are slightly tacky no matter what the fashion du jour, while the post-leopopausal believe they add a touch of African mystique to any outfit.

Comment

Hartley Hare used to (and still does) scare the living shite out of me!

Although I still think of pig saying "Can oi ave a cleam boon please hartley" when I talk to Brummies.

There are a few episodes on youtube. I'm sure Pig and Topof are auditioning for pr0n soundtracks when they're manning the gates!
                  Last edited by Mulletino; 30-03-2007, 05:56.

Comment

That was brill, watching the old episodes from my past! Thanks for the link for those.x

Comment

Used to watch it in lunchbreaks at primary school,back when old Inigo Pipkin was alive, happy days!
                      I can remember when Wayne (Johnny) took over!
                      Last edited by sixtyten; 30-03-2007, 19:56.

Comment

Yep recall watching it at lunch times, surprised its not been brought out on DVD yet :cry:

Comment

?? It has, two dvds in fact

Comment

Re: Pipkins???

The puppets were cheap and nasty, especially Hartley Hare. There was something mildly creepy about them.

Comment

Re: Pipkins???

I can remember the old boy who played Inigo Pipkins fairly well. Being the older brother I also ended up watching many other episodes of it. Thinking back wasn't Hartley Hare made from one of Inigo Pipkins jumpers or coats?

Comment

Working...
                              X