baba papa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baba papa

i think thats what it was called.it was about a pink blob(looked like jellybean)that used change shape and become things that would help people out,i was about 4 or 5 years old so it was about 1975/6 anybody else remember this one
    kernow bys vyken

Barbapapa Family - they have their own web site:

http://www.barbapapa.fr/gb/barbapapa.html
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved and attractive body but rather a skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'Woo Hoo What a Ride

Comment

thankyou very much, have'nt seen them in years and didnt know they where still going
      kernow bys vyken

Comment

barbapapa`s great I remember it!

Comment

Originally posted by daubers
          i think thats what it was called.it was about a pink blob(looked like jellybean)that used change shape and become things that would help people out,i was about 4 or 5 years old so it was about 1975/6 anybody else remember this one
          Somewhere I've got the annual!

I read recently that the show was narrated by Donald Swann (of Flanders and Swann fame). Which makes me even more eager to see it again. Definitely one I've got fond memories of.

David.

Comment

Re: baba papa

i love babapapa nd i miss watchin 'em..... wish i cud watch 'em again....

Comment

The book was available through the school book club so maybe a scholastic publication.
              One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

I used to watch it avidly as well.

Comment

Brilliant! I'd forgotten these!! I don't remember it on tv but they had the book at my local library and it was one of my favourites!

Comment

Working...
                  X