end of show credits ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• end of show credits ??

A friend of mine is trying to remember the name of an 80's show (most probably american) where the closing credits show the main character returning to a plot of land where he is building a house. The camera pans out overhead and you see the man working alone and the house slowly being built - but never finished. No idea myself - but my friend would be grateful. He seems to think the character was a detective or bounty hunter perhaps. He always had to travel away, but returned at the end of each episode to carry on with building his house ? Means nothing to me. Any ideas ??

The Name Of That Show Was Petroccelli I Think.

He Was An American Private Investigator
    Only Watched A Few Though

Comment

that's it !!

Looked up Petrocelli on the net and passed on the details to my friend. Turns out you were right and he's well chuffed. He can finally sleep at night !! Thanks very much for responding - I'm glad I went to the effort of signing up !! Cheers.

Comment

Yep it was Petrocelli, Barry Newman played him, a lawyer, never did finish his house though.

Comment

Lol,just like Cannon never got to eat that meal he just prepared

Comment

Yep but Frank needed to go on a diet anyhows, then he went onto make a series called Jake and the Fatman, lol, William Conrad must have had a sense ofhumor.

Comment

Working...
            X