Bring back Creamola Foam !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Creamola Foam !!!

Isn't life flat without Creamola Foam ? The fizz has certainly gone out of my life with the demise of the great frothy one. I loved this drink as a child and used to love mixing it up and watching it froth and fizz in my glass. Nothing else comes close to this wonderful drink and although it is still missed by thousands of people , the company who now own the rights to it refuse to bring it back into production until they deem it to be a viable product to market. This has prompted me to start a yahoo group , to share memories with fellow foamy fans and convince Brands Partnership of the overwhelming interest in it. Plan B is to chain myself to their building until they agree to bring it back lol !
    So if you want to share memories of Creamola Foam , help put the squeeze on Brands Partnership or just pop in for a chat , then feel free to join me at :- http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/creamolafoamaddicts/ Hope to see you there - Lainey x

Moderators Edit note- For more memories of Cremola Foam go to
    http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/memory/creamola-foam
    Last edited by Heather74; 13-09-2007, 16:45.

Was it similar to Soda Stream, Lainey ? If so, people just found it easier to buy unbranded saccharin-laden pop at 50p per 2l. than the rigmarole of mixing the stuff. Welcome to DYR.
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Re: Bring back Creamola Foam !!!

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I never even heard of CF until recently,as it was only available it seems in Scotland.
      I have heard that Ahoj Brause, a German version is the same thing. anyone tried it?

Comment

Didn't know that fact daz, thought it was a country wide product? Just think liver salts with a fruity flavour!!!!
        The eyes have it!
        sigpic

Comment

Urrrghhh, couldn't stand the stuff.
          sigpic I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pedro View Post
            Didn't know that fact daz, thought it was a country wide product? Just think liver salts with a fruity flavour!!!!
            I had a feeling it wouldn't be that great unless you grew up with it.I'd never seen of heard of it in 41 years,so don't know if i just ignored it (which I would not have done) or they just never sold it in London

Comment

I ordered some of the Ahoj Brausse Pulver product from cybercandy.co.uk. I would say "Dont bother" since it's not that similar to the foam.

It's got the fizz, but not the sherbet and not the foam!

Info on Ahoj Brause Pulver below:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...&ct=image&cd=1

Here is an alternative posted on Wiki, I'll give it a try later.

http://www.fizzies.com/storeweb.aspx

Comment

I bought some of it in Germany. I enjoyed it, but as I haven't had CF, I can't compare. The Waldmeister flavour is very nice and unique

Comment

Comment

cool, not seen those before.
                    Heather

Comment

Creamola Foam is returning very soon under the name of Kramola Fizz

Comment

Comment

Heather

Comment

Creamola Foam is returning very soon under the name of Kramola Fizz
                            And very nice it is too. Bought three flavours from a local shop in Ayr recently. £1.99 for a small tub, kept two, and gave one to my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by ayrshireman View Post
                              And very nice it is too. Bought three flavours from a local shop in Ayr recently. £1.99 for a small tub, kept two, and gave one to my brother.
                              is it still as nice as it was back in the day mate.
                              surely you whee not looking for it and expecting to find it.

is your brother old enough to remember it from the old days.
                              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                              X