Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tv series, normal person recreated the music vid of christina aguilera + ricky martin

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv series, normal person recreated the music vid of christina aguilera + ricky martin

In year 2000 + ..
    There was a tv series where normal people had to recreate popstars videos and had the original stylists etc to make the video

A girl had to do the christina aguilera (nobody wants to be lonely) video..

Anyone know what it was called?
    I thought it was "faking it" but i can't find that episode on the faking it list on wiki so i don't think its that show..

Re: Tv series, normal person recreated the music vid of christina aguilera + ricky ma

I remember seeing something like this, was it a short programme they used to do on MTV regularly?

Comment

Re: Tv series, normal person recreated the music vid of christina aguilera + ricky ma

Yes i thinkso, it could have been mtv, Have no idea what it was called though, frustrating lol

Comment

I've been googling but I can't find a name, I seem to remember watching it though. They were real fanatics weren't they! They must have entered a competition or something and then the winners had the chance to recreate the pop videos. Kinda weird really

Comment

It was MTV Faking the Video

way off topic though

Comment

Lol yeah, I loved it

Ahh faking the video, I thought it was more popular than it seems.. I can't find the videos to watch anywhere online? not even clips on youtube Awelll at least i know what its called now!, Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X