Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game about going on holiday,taking photos...cards came out of a camera.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game about going on holiday,taking photos...cards came out of a camera.

Anyone remember this game. You went on holiday around the board game and the action cards came out of a camera dispenser. It was around early 80's?
    Last edited by deedees; 04-01-2010, 10:08. Reason: hit enter too early lol

Re: Game about going on holiday,taking photos...cards came out of a camera.

Can you remember anything else,ie was the board a map, were the playing pieces forms of transport?

Could do with a little more to go on if you can
    Heather

Comment

Thanks
      The board I think had numbered squares, some and had snapshots of holiday destinations ? eg a peddleboat and people swimming, a man in Hawaiian shirt holding a surfboard,the tower of Pisa eg you moved around the board as you went on your travels.
      Cannot remember the playing pieces, mini coloured cameras maybe?
      Arrgh really sketchy memory on this one lol
      The card dispenser you had to 'shoot' the camera to remove a card
      I got it in early 80's as a Christmas gift
      I'll add if I remember anything else about it.

Deedees

Comment

Originally posted by deedees View Post
        Thanks
        The board I think had numbered squares, some and had snapshots of holiday destinations ? eg a peddleboat and people swimming, a man in Hawaiian shirt holding a surfboard,the tower of Pisa eg you moved around the board as you went on your travels.
        Cannot remember the playing pieces, mini coloured cameras maybe?
        Arrgh really sketchy memory on this one lol
        The card dispenser you had to 'shoot' the camera to remove a card
        I got it in early 80's as a Christmas gift
        I'll add if I remember anything else about it.

Deedees
        http://l.nmimg.net/images/travel_board_game.jpg

found this but proberbly wrong?
        sigpic

Comment

Nope good try though

I clearly remember the board had holiday snapshots on it. Don't think the world as such was depicted, more of holiday destinations

Comment

Nope good try though

I clearly remember the board had holiday snapshots on it. Don't think the world as such was depicted, more of holiday destinations
            google is no hope thats the closest i can find.
            sigpic

Comment

BoardGameGeek | Gaming Unplugged Since 2000

This is supposed to be the best site on the net for imformation.5000 games listed.Might be worth your time looking?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by memoman View Post
                BoardGameGeek | Gaming Unplugged Since 2000

This is supposed to be the best site on the net for imformation.5000 games listed.Might be worth your time looking?

been looking from 1974 to 1985 :cry: I'll keep looking.I Will be calling some of my friends that used to play this with me lol

Comment

been looking from 1974 to 1985 :cry: I'll keep looking.I Will be calling some of my friends that used to play this with me lol
                  The site is from 2000 but don't they have games listed prior?No luck searching?can't you remember the producer waddingtons etc and try searching for them?
                  sigpic

Comment

Wrong I know, but sounds similar

This is from 1999

Comment

Looks like this has got most of us beat?
                      sigpic

Comment

?

How 'bout Photopress (1975)

Comment

Oooo getting closer , but those games are not the one I had.
                          There was only one camera and it was a hard plastic one. This last photo has reminded me that maybe the markers were the same as that one. A coloured disc and a card stuck on it.
                          The word Honeymoon has just popped into my head. Don't know if it has anything to do with the game or not lol

We WILL find it

Comment

OK..I think I finally have it.

Deny Fishers's Thomas Cook Snap Happy

Comment

Ticks all the boxes

Comment

Working...
                              X