Orange Aeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Aeros

I bought an orange aero (huge!!) in Superdrug the other day and its says 'new' on the packet. I can remember these from quite a while ago - we are talking the 80's. Can any one else remember them? Surely they are not a new thing! Or have I been dreaming again?
    If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Would that be an orange CHUNKY aero or the other sort of one which you break into pieces? If the latter, they've been out for years. Well, I remember them being out in the 80's and thought they still were.

Comment

It was the one you break into pieces. Glad someone else can remember them...and they are not 'new'.

Comment

Originally posted by koukou
        I bought an orange aero (huge!!) in Superdrug the other day and its says 'new' on the packet. I can remember these from quite a while ago - we are talking the 80's. Can any one else remember them? Surely they are not a new thing! Or have I been dreaming again?

Hi, i remembver them, i coz i was made about orange /chocolates... and also quite annouyed that i could not purchase them anymore... do you think they were referrring to the packaging..?

Comment

They are not `new`! I can remember orange aero`s cos I too love all orange flavoured sweets so thought it was ace when they brought out an orange aero in the 80`s.
          I used to buy boxes of Matchmakers too, can anyone remember those? you could get them in mint and coffee as well.

Comment

Sound quite nice.
            Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Chunky mint aeros were even better.

Comment

Foxyminx, you can still get Matchmakers! A couple of Christmases ago, they even brought out blackcurrant ones, they were yummy!

Comment

Re: Orange Aeros

Here you go Orange Aero.

Wrappers been sold as Early/Mid 80's
                  Heather

Comment

Blimey that's a blast from the past! Ty xx

Comment

Originally posted by koukou View Post
                      Blimey that's a blast from the past! Ty xx
                      No problem, thats exactly what I come here for
                      Heather

Comment

Working...
                      X