Global Hypercolour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Hypercolour

I'd do anything to have these tees back in fashion again. They were awesome!
    01-811-8055 - Swap Shop

Re: Global Hypercolour

Man, they were so futuristic!

You could actually see exactly where someone was sweating! Like a radar map of a persons bodily temperature.

Well, until mum gives it a good few washes and it just stays at one colour somewhere in between the two, I had a yellow one that turned green, so mine ended up the colour of baby poop!

Happy days
    This Week I have bought:

Grandstand Mini Munchman 1981

sigpic

Comment

My sister had one of these, & I remember it changing colour under her arm pits, & when my Mum ironed it.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I had the purple to pink one. It was my most precious possesion for some time. I also had a red nose day t-shirt where the nose changed colour.

Comment

I had a grey one. I remember the day I got it, I wore it to the library. Librarian was so impressed she told a load of old women to come and have a look. They were pawing at it like they would at the last loaf in the shop. Quelle horreur!
          "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

Comment

I remember those circa 1992, but never had one. Weren't they pricey though? A chum of mine at the time reckoned they were about £18 a throw (not sure where he heard that from).
            I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

I remember them being around £15. got mine at Xmas, after a friend got one, and I was suitably impressed to get my own.
              I'd certainly buy a reissued version

Comment

Purely as a bit of useless information - Global was set up by the Grandson of one of the founders of Marks & Spencer, he wanted to prove he could set up and run a successful business of his own rather than just accept a place on the M&S board. Once he proved he could be succesful on his own he then joined the family firm.

Comment

I had one of those They were £14.99.
                  sigpic

Comment

I remember seeing them in burtons
                    http://www.novelty-t-shirts.net/tshirts/hypercolor.jpg

Comment

I bought mine in burtons.Shame we will never see them again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X