Barry Evans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Evans

This was another actor I had a thing about back in the 70s. He was gorgeous!

I personally think he was a good comic actor and enjoyed his performances in Doctor In The House, Doctor At Large and even the controversial Mind Your Language.

He sadly died in 1997 at the age of 53 in tragic circumstances. :cry:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Barry Evans..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	264135
    sigpic
    'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Re: Barry Evans

You Tube tribute to him here Kaz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=App6Myjk8dM&feature=fvw

I watched him in Adventures of a Taxi Driver recently (because Marc Harrison "Sky" is in it). So sad that his death remains unsolved, a consequence of not having any relatives to demand a thorough investigation perhaps.

According to Wiki "Recording an open verdict, coroner Martin Symington said there was insufficient evidence to prove Evans had intended to kill himself."

According to Answers.com "The Autopsy revealed that he had died of a blow to his head besides the high alcohol content in his blood - perhaps a homicide."

Comment

Thought he was pushed off a cliff by Janine Butcher.
      "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Yes the circumstances of his death are suspicious, but the person initially suspected of his murder was cleared and that was the end of the investigation apparently.

The Youtube tribute makes me smile, he was so cute.
        sigpic
        'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Gather he was a closet gay and was involved with hard core drugs, as well as being a alcoholic.

So sad to see such a talented guy end up on the scrap heap of life, his best preformance for me was mind your language, great 80's comedy.

R.I.P Barry Evans

Comment

Working...
          X